Friday, December 26, 2008

Santa Santa Ho Ho Ho (It's a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Saying for those who don't know)

Well, Christmas is over. There are toys everywhere. I have no idea where we are going to put them. Ryan and Reece seemed to enjoy themselves. We enjoyed visiting with all of our families and now I need a long 3 day nap! I am posting the boys' Santa pictures. Ryan really liked Santa this year and Reece wanted nothing to do with him (except he would get close enough to take his candy cane). After we did the Brunch with Santa, Santa ended up being everywhere we went. We saw him at Costco one day and then Home Depot one day. So Ryan got to sit on a few Santa laps. We hope everybody had a very Merry Christmas! And hope everybody has a safe and Happy New Year!