I think they enjoyed Easter. We dyed some eggs last night, and we went to Jennifer's house today for our family lunch. They enjoyed hunting Easter eggs. Well until Ryan decided he would rather try to get into the pool. :-) Ryan has about 2 more months of school and then it will be summer time. I am really looking forward to spending the summer with both of my babies.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Happy Easter Everyone!
Well it has been a while since an update. There hasn't been too much going on. Ryan and Reece are both doing really well. Ryan is still enjoying taekwondo and swimming lessons. Reece is talking talking talking. We can't get him to be quiet. Until he is around other people and then we can't get him to talk.
I think they enjoyed Easter. We dyed some eggs last night, and we went to Jennifer's house today for our family lunch. They enjoyed hunting Easter eggs. Well until Ryan decided he would rather try to get into the pool. :-) Ryan has about 2 more months of school and then it will be summer time. I am really looking forward to spending the summer with both of my babies.




I think they enjoyed Easter. We dyed some eggs last night, and we went to Jennifer's house today for our family lunch. They enjoyed hunting Easter eggs. Well until Ryan decided he would rather try to get into the pool. :-) Ryan has about 2 more months of school and then it will be summer time. I am really looking forward to spending the summer with both of my babies.
